Wednesday, February 25, 2009

5 Days in Texas

So far so good. The dog's are loving it here. I think it's alot less stress than at the old house. Kiba isn't as snarky, Stryder is actually tired now and not as bostorous. There's a large space behind the house in the woods they love to run around, and another field nearby that is AWESOME for playing chuck-it. There are more places here to take them that we haven't visited yet.

We set up some jumps, and some mini courses from my Clean Run book. I love having space to do stuff now.

Job search is going good, I've applied to 4-5 places, just waiting to hear a response. Searching for jobs daily, we'll get there. I think if I didn't get a job in like a month, then I'd be scared. But hopefully it won't get to that.

I woke up this morning with Mal (Malcolm) cuddling up with me. I was surprised the dogs didn't wake me up growling at him, or maybe they were just scared it was Rittie. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment