Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Diet, New Haircut, and New Friends

Today was day two of trying the guys on home cooked. They are each getting a 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 tablet of multi-vitamin, and 1/4 cup mixture of (well at least this batch) some turkey, chicken livers, carrots, collared greens, white and sweet potatoes, and some other various ingredients (Cait made it so I'm not sure what else is in there).

Kiba is still sick, and actually turned her nose up at the food this morning, but did eat some kibble I put down. She seems more perked up, I'm hoping she gets back to being her normal self soon or a vet trip will be in order.

Found a screwdriver yesterday to fix my clippers. I had dropped them on the ground when it was running and the blade popped out (wow didn't know that could happen) and the clippers are either dull, or still broke. I was able to shave off most of Stryder, he now has the most horrible haircut I've ever given him. All the dogs keep laughing at him, he looks like he has Cushings or something. LOL. It's just BAD.

And we got 6 chickens (aka The Peeps) today. For the life of me, I can't remember what they're all gonna be, but we'll have fresh eggs here soon enough. Three, maybe four, are possibly Americana (maybe mixes), one is a Rhode Island Red, and the other one is a Barred Rock. Two are mine, the yellow/orange Rhode Island and a zebra Americana. Will keep yall updated and pictures are to come soon, hopefully, just depends when I can get my computer up and running...

No comments:

Post a Comment